RugSpa's Area Rug Padding
Here at RugSpa, we provide our customers with the highest-quality rug padding available in the market and they come in 2 different options. Rug Padding is a valuable add-on for your rug cleaning service to extend the life of your rugs while also increasing the time needed in between cleanings.
Learn more about the two types of rug padding we supply and why rug padding is beneficial to a healthy rug life below!
Why is Rug Padding Important?
- Keeps your rug from slipping/sliding underneath you and curling up, stopping tripping hazards
- Extends your rug's life by minimizing bunching up and wrinkling
- Safeguards your rug from scratches or indents from furniture or dropped objects
- Adds an additional layer of cushion and softness
- Reduces noise
- Insulates your room from a cold subfloor
- Rug Padding actually increases cleanliness
Our Rug Padding Types
Check out our Rug Padding Options below! If you are curious which one may be best for your rug(s) give us a call today!
(*Note: We can also provide you with custom rug padding sizes for any abstract or non-standard sized rugs!)
Low-Profile Eco-Friendly Rug Padding
Low profile, non-slip rug padding great for low-pile rugs or rugs in doorways & entrance areas and anywhere extra cushioning is not needed. Low-Profile padding helps fight bunching and wrinkling of the rugs but may not provide as much comfort as our Preferred Eco-Friendly option with a thicker pad.
Preferred Eco-Friendly Rug Padding
1/4” thick, non-slip, cushioned rug padding great for large or thick, plush rugs and anywhere extra under-foot comfort is needed! These are best for large rugs that will receive a lot of traffic passing through and to help reduce the extra noise.
Both of our Rug Padding types are;
- Environmentally Sound, Made in the USA, 100% recycled materials, Non-toxic, Non-allergenic, CRI Green Label certified (no impact on indoor air quality)
- 100% non-toxic, recycled polypropylene; (felting) 100% non-toxic, recycled yarns
- Will not discolor flooring, Pet urine barrier prevents urine from damaging floors, Liquid barrier prevents most spills from damaging floors, NO latex (latex discolors flooring), NO clay (clay mars and discolors flooring), NO PVC (polyvinyl chloride reacts with hardwood finishes and discolors flooring)
- Safe for heated floors, Use on radiant/heated floors, Heat passes through, No off-gassing, No degrading
- Custom sizes available – request by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (800-624-7847) **custom size sale pricing = $2.50/square foot
Standard Rug Sizes for Padding
There are 4 main categories of sizes with varying dimensions, and we have listed those for you below. If you do not see your rugs size, don't worry! we also provide non-standard or custom rug padding for your abstract rugs!
Square Rug Sizes
3', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', 9', 10'
Runner Rug Sizes
2x5, 2x6, 2x7, 2x8, 2x10, 2x12, 3x10, 4x8, 4x10, 2x30 Extra Long
Circle Rug Sizes
3', 4', 5', 6', 7', 8', 9', 10'
Rectangular Rug Sizes
2x3, 2x4, 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, 5x8, 7x9, 7x10, 8x10, 8x11, 9x12, 10x14, 12x15, 11x18, 15x20
And if you're ready to get your dirty rugs cleaning and sanitized, click the button below to get started on your FREE Rug Cleaning Estimate!